Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Lent

Lent, or is it Lint? :) I was thinking about giving up cheese for Lent. I'm thinking that will be ridiculously hard, especially given the amount of pizza we eat. Quick, I need some suggestions for what to sacrifice during Lent. Giving up cheese means giving up pizza...I wasn't planning on giving up pizza!

Another question, when you give something up, do the rules state that you can indulge on that something on Friday's or Sunday's during Lent, or do you have to give it up the whole time? Where is the rule book on this subject?!

2 comments:

The Koesters said...

Cheese it is. I am giving up cheese except when it is on pizza. And free chips...the unlimited kind they bring to your table ahead of a meal.

The Koesters said...

Lent sacrifices...not going so well.